Don't have health insurance? Burdened by skyrocketing health care costs?
We have good news, Montwood Medical Center has started a one of a kind "Health Maintenance Program." This program is designed to help our patients without insurance pay for their office visits, and other outpatient medical care needs. Please note that there is no substitute for health insurance, and that this program is not designed to pay for hospital stays, or major medical catastrophe.
What is 100% covered under the program?
- Unlimited office visits (5 dollar co-pay per visit).
- Health maintenance visits such as annual physicals
- Treatment of minor trauma, such as fractures, sprains, concussions, strains, burns, puncture wounds, etc.
- Treatment of medical illness', such as pneumonia, ulcers, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, seizures, heart disease, etc.
- Annual physical exam
What services are discounted under the program?-AT 50%
- X-rays, EKG, breathing treatments, spirometry, cardiac holter monitor, bone minter density testing, etc.
- In office lab services, such as CRP, MONO test, thyroid test, etc.
- Injections, such as antibiotics, antiemitics, steroids, hormones, immunizations, birth control, etc.
- MRI, CT scans, ultrasound, echocardiogram, stress test, nerve conduction, pulmonary functions test, etc.
How much does this service cost?
Cost per month
Adults......$40.00 per month
Children......$30.00 per month
Subscription through employers-covers Medical and Work Injuries.
$40.00 per month, per employee
(covers most work related injuries)